Drive in the positive lane.
As you heal, you find times where others are encouraging to you and you can be encouraging to others.
There were some personal lessons I learned and lived by when I had severe Lyme infection, and it helped me through hard times.
- Encouragement is key. Having friends around that live encouraging, positive lives.
- Avoid relationships that feed off each other (also, try and examine if you are co-dependent in any way). Rest in relationships that amplify the encouragement to create a positive space.
- Knowing my condition and facing it.
- Realizing that healing is a journey, I can’t put a time stamp on it.
- What I learn about my true self is the benefit of my journey-unraveling my programming.
- Truthful, joyful conversation is healing.
One of my main focal points was to resist the option of hanging with individuals who were in a negative space. WE ALL GO THROUGH IT, I HAVE BEEN MANY TIMES. However, when you are healing, the vibrations of negativity could pull you out of balance. Please be mindful. This could be a season to examine the relationships you have.