Gall Bladder Health - Break Down the Fats/Decrease the Resentment!
Do you experience:
- Right Shoulder Pain that can extend to under the Right Lower Ribs
- Bloating and Gas (especially after a fatty meal)
- Cold Sweats
- Food sensitivities/allergies
- RESENTMENT AND FRUSTRATION
The gall bladder is one of the smallest organs we have, but it plays an important role in our digestion.
Approximately 500,000 people in the U.S. have been hospitalized with gallbladder issues and 20% of the population over 40 years old have gall stones.
The gallbladder is a small sac that stores bile, a liquid which is produced by the liver, and this helps break down the fats in our diets. It also helps us absorb the fat soluble vitamins A,D,E,K (all vital for your immune system).
It also process resentment and frustration.
Causes of Gallbladder Dysfunction:
- Upper Thoracic Spine Injuries
- Substances: Birth Control Pills, White Flour and Rice, Sugar, Fatty Meats, Greasy foods, Corn OIl, Dairy, Excessive High Protein Foods
- Fungal/Yeast/Bacterial overgrowth in the body and Food Sensitivities
Simple Steps to help Gallbladder Function
- Eliminate all refined foods, including white flour, sugar, salt, and anything artificial.
- Drink water - half or over half your body weight in ounces
- Exercise increases gallbladder emptying
- Teas - Pears, Parsley, Comfrey, and Cascara Sagrada all reported to help gallbladder function
- Boil the rind of organic oranges and/or grapefruit for 20 minutes and drink 3 glasses a day
- Daily massage and rub the gallbladder and liver reflex point which is: Right side between the 5th and 6th ribs under the nipple over to the sternum
Two Supplements that can help:
- Body Guard Supreme
- Schisandra Supreme