My Friend Java
Coffee has many health benefits, but what if it doesn’t agree with you?
There are a couple of things that could be keeping you from enjoying your morning cup.
Symptoms of coffee sensitivities:
- Jitters or shakiness
- Heart palpitations or flutters
- Brain fog or headaches⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you don’t have an allergy to coffee and you still have the symptoms, a few things could be the culprit.
1. You could have an allergy to the Caffeine or tyramine
2. There could be mold, pesticides, or genetically modified components to coffee
3. You’re a liver, which processes caffeine, could be congested from every day toxins which keeps you from processing the caffeine
There are so many coffee brands out there but I recommend simple guidelines.
- Pesticide free and mold free
- Organic if possible
- Roast your own beans⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The most simple step in helping you get along with coffee is to check for sensitivities to it. I suggest find a NAET or TBM (total body modification) practitioner and have them check with applied kinesiology. They can help desensitize you, so you can enjoy the morning cup.
It worked on me. I didn’t have an allergy to coffee, but two pesticides and liver toxins. Once I was desensitized I enjoyed my cup of coffee and still do. With Albizia, I’m kickin it every morning!