Hey y’all, here are oils that I have personally found work with emotions and organs associated with them. Please note the numbers beside the organs are the acupuncture points when looking on a chart.
Oils for specific organs:
- Stomach 1 or 3: Over Caring, Over-sympathetic - Roman Chamomile, Orange, Lavender
- Spleen 21: Pensive, Low Self Esteem, Worried, Hopeless - Bergamot, Helichrysum
- Heart 1: Love, Abnormal Laughing(when crying is needed), Lack of Emotion - Rose Oil, Lavender, Geranium
- Small Intestine 17: Vulnerability, Lost, Abandoned - Lavender
- Bladder 1: Stuck, Paralyzed Will - Thyme, Wintergreen, Siberian Fur
- Kidney 27: Fear, Bad Memory - Grapefruit, Tangerine
- Circulation/Sex 1 or 7 (Hormones): Depleted, Suppressed - Basil, Lemon, Orange, Lime
- Triple Warmer 18 (Thyroid, Adrenals): Emotional Instability, Depleted - Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Lavender
- Gall Bladder 1: Resentment - Bergamot, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile
- Liver 14: Anger - Cardamom, Orange or Lemon, Rosemary
- Lung 1: Grief, Sadness - Cypress, Patchouli, Tangerine, Lavender
- Large Intestine 18: Crying, Control Issues, OCD - Lavender, Ylang ylang, Orange, Bergamot, Frankincense
For more info on how to test your body's response to individual oils, check out my article on Muscle Testing Oils!
So diffuse these I assume? Or do you recommend investing when available? Just curious on best delivery.